cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG5320 suddenly does not print

AGC
Apprentice

Our printer was working fine.

The Yellow cartridge was getting low, and as a photo was being printed, 1/4 of the way no ink of ANY color was placed on the paper.  (First 1/4 had part of the picture, the rest of the paper was white with no ink of ANY color on it)

I changed the Yellow Ink cartridge, and tried to print.   I get a blank white page.

I removed and reinstalled all the ink cartidges to be sure they are well seated, and tried to print a test page and still get a clean white sheet of paper with no ink of any color on it at all.

I went to the home screen - settings- maintenance - cleaning (several times) and tried the nozzle check pattern and still get a clean white sheet of paper with no ink on it at all.

I even tried turning off the printer hoping that a reboot might help but all to know avail.

What should I do next?

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi AGC,

When inks do not print, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer to try and get the ink to print.  In addition to reseating all of the ink tanks in the printer, we also reecommend removing and reseating the print head.  If the ink still does not print, the printer will require servicing.  Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page to obtain your servicing options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

How do I remove and reseat the print head as suggested when the printer stops printing and produces a blank white page?

I will need directions to do what is recomended!!

Thanks, 

Wes

Hi Wesleye,

The instructions for reseating the print head will vary by printer model, but instructions for the PIXMA MG5320 and similar models can be found HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements