cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a 64-bit driver for the TS6220

tct2125
Contributor

I am unable to connect FROM Corel/Paint Shop Pro 64-bit software to my Canon TS6220 printer but I am able to send a copy of a scanned photo TO my software FROM the printer.  Canon support/drivers and downloads does not include an upgrade to 64-bit for my printer.  Is there a solution to this problem?

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

64bit windows drivers for your printer do exist and are avaialble on the support page for your printer.

Support | TS Series - Inkjet | PIXMA TS6220 | Canon USA

windows.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you, but it got me no closer to a solution. This was the file I have already dl-ed and installed. I reinstalled it again but still get the error msg from Corel/PSP app that says, "There appears to be no camera, scanner, or other WIA device present. Please check with the manufacturer to see if the hardware you are attempting to access provides a WIA device driver. "

any suggestions?

Thanks. 

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi tct2125,

The installation provide the TWAIN driver for the scanner of your PIXMA TS6220, not the WIA driver.

Please use the IJ Scan Utility to scan with your PIXMA TS6220:

https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ScanUtility/W/TS6200%20series/1.1/EN/SU/Top.html

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements