cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?

NinaLee
Apprentice

How to Get Canon Printer Online on MAC?

My Canon Pixma MX330 printer is not linking to Mac. Whenever I try to print it tells me that the printer is offline, although it really isn't. I've removed and inserted that the printer twice, but no avail. I was able to print into the wireless printer however, perhaps not today. Additionally, restart printer and Mac, but my strategy is not choosing the printer. What am I overlooking here tell me in order my Canon printer gets online and also help me to resume printing?

Check Physical Connection -

To begin with, you must look at all cable connections between your Canon printer and Mac. Although it is dependent upon the method through which you have to join your printer into Mac. Also, confirm none of the wires is loose otherwise your machine will not recognize your printer and hence not able to print such a thing.

Reset Printing System -

1. In order to reset your printing system, then you have to tap the Apple menu and then choose"System Preferences".

Then go to the Hardware section and click on"Scan & Printing".
2. In the next step, you've got to press a click on Printer list together side get a handle on. Currently, a menu will pop up where you have to tap on"Reset Printing System".

3. Confirm that your Canon printer has been secured attached with a Mac either wirelessly or through the ethernet connection.

How to buy Canon printer online on Mac
4. Next, tap Apple menu> System Preferences> Scan & Print.

The way to get Canon printer online on Mac

Note: Follow Printer Support forum for Canon Printer related Issues.

1. My laptop will not recognize my wireless printer?
2. How to change printer from offline to online Canon?
3. How can I install Canon printer Pixma mp250 without the CD?

Perform these basic troubleshooting sequences when your Canon printer receives off Line on Mac -

1. To start with, you must look at all cable links between your Canon printer and the computer which mainly be based on the method that you just used for linking to this printer. Concur that none of the wires is loose and also your Canon printer is powered.
  2. Also, check your printer's tray to your paper jam. Confirm that your printer has enough paper and most of the papers are aligned appropriately. If"low ink" material is showing on the printer then instantly replace the prior ink cartridges with the newest ones.
  3. In the next step, tap the Apple menu and then choose"Software Update" option to install all available updates.
  4. After that, again tap the Apple menu and choose"Restart" option from the drop-down menu.
  5. Next, tap on System Preferences which is present in Dock and choose"Print & Scan" option. Now, press double clicks your printer from the printer list. Using this method, a yellow light will appear near your own printer's name. Then tap the Resume button.
  6. More Info: [link removed per forum guidelines]
  7. &  Contact us: [phone number removed per forum guidelines]

[links throughout post removed to comply with forum guidelines]

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi NinaLee,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Mac you are using.

We look forward to your reply.

Announcements