cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G3260 constant "Printer Not Responding"

CMRenda
Apprentice

I got this wireless printer a few months ago, and from the start, I've had constant errors "Printer not Responding." I have a good strong reliable internet connection. When ti works, the printer is great (although rather slow), but 99% of the time I have to turn it off and unplug it, then turn it back on to get it to connect. Which is absolute stupidity. I even tried leaving it on all the time, and while SOMETIMES it'll last overnight, after a few days I get the same error again! There's no reason for this!!!!!!!! Why can't Canon make their printers as good as their cameras?????? I called support, and they had no solutions- just blamed it on the network. But if all my computers, phones, tablets, etc. are connected fine all the time, there's no reason for the printer not to also be connected!!! So it's obviously just as bad printer! And then they had the nerve to suggest that I just use the USB wire!!!! Why did I buy a wireless printer if I have to connect by USB anyway?! If anybody has found any solutions that actually work, I'd be very grateful.

I should add, when I go to Devices and Printers, and double-click on the printer, it says Status: Ready, but then when I try to print, I get the error.

I'm on Windows 7.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements