cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 5, 157, 60 - computer unable to detect my PIXMA TS3120

Liz23
Apprentice

I am in Canada, use Windows 10. I have Canon TS3120 printer-scanner (Model TS3100 series). It was working just fine – suddenly stopped working. I have now uninstalled 3rd party antivirus assuming that could be the reason – went through router WPS connection, etc. Everything with the printer looks fine – even prints test page. But there seems to be no Network connection. ScanGear shows internal error: Code: 5,157 69. So,followed IJ Scan Utility - opened “Start Up” – went through Steps 1 & 2 – but doesn’t detect my printer - tried Alternate Method – no luck. My computer shows that Canon TS3100 series is “Network connected”, its Status “Offline”. Can anyone help me please to scan/print?

2 REPLIES 2

StevenMOD

Hello Liz23,

Thank you for your post on the Canon Community! Although other members are welcome to chime in, the PIXMA TS3120 is a foreign model printer that is not supported here in the U.S. Please click HERE to be routed to the Canon Canada support page for the troubleshooting steps.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Since the communication issue does not appear to be related to 3rd party software, I would verify the following.

What is the IP address of the computer?

What is the IP address of the printer?

Can you ping this IP address from the computer?

Is the printer driver using this IP to communicate with the printer?

If not, the printer will show as "offline"

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements