cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 36 on PIXMA TS3370

3370userhere
Apprentice

Hi,

I recently bought a Canon Pixma TS3370 have been unsuccessful in trying to get it connected wireless either to my PC or mobile; running into E36 on my printer display.

Following the user manual I tried to set up my printer by visiting ij.start.canon and downloaded the canon TS3300 series master setup software; following the setup for connecting the printer through easy wireless the setup is able to detect the printer with the correct mac address and proceeding further results in failed to connect message with code E36 on the printer, one of the alternate methods was to connect the printer directly to the router(2.4ghz) and I was able to do a WPS connection using the printer client pin, it was successful, confirmed it by printing the network information; however the canon setup is now unable to detect the printer, I even tried entering the printer IP address but the setup could not find the printer,

trying easy wireless connection using mobile also results in E36 error, canon PRINT inkjet/SELPHY app was able to identify the canon wifi signal but as I proceed to link it with 2.4ghz wifi SSID it results in E36.

help would be much appreciated, one of the big requirements/needs for home printing is to able to print/scan wireless(wifi)

thank you for your time.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements