cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS5351i Cropping image border

WayneOz
Apprentice

Hi, purchased a TS5351i , I'm happy with quality etc the issue I have is printing 4x6 ins post cards, the image shows a border on the outside of print layout yet when I go to PRINT, the border disappears, if I choose borderless it brings the image in from the border. If I go to custom frame size and click 4x6 ins it states invalid size ? I tried changing the size still invalid size. All I'm trying to do is place a small coloured border around the outside of the post card.Screenshot (569).pngScreenshot (571).pngScreenshot (572).png

3 REPLIES 3

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The TS5351i is a printer intended for sale in the EU.  Paper size support

Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10)
[Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm

Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR
[Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm

" the image shows a border on the outside of print layout yet when I go to PRINT, the border disappears, "

This is expected.  You can select a paper size of 4x6in, (10x15cm) but your Custom Frame Screen Size has to be smaller in order to fit the Printable area of your paper. Selecting borderless does not change this. You will need to reduce the size or scale of the image so it fits the printable area of the paper size you select or specify. 

Canon : Inkjet Manuals : Easy-PhotoPrint Editor : Custom Frame Size Screen  

shadowsports_0-1713637940144.png

Try reducing the Photo Cropping size incrementally.  Let us know if this helps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

WayneOz
Apprentice

Hi Rick, Thank you for the quick response, I'm away at the moment but I shall attempt to follow your instructions when I get home. I've been using Canon Pixma for many years but I'm afraid the difference in this model to my older version is immense 🙄 Thanks again 

WayneOz

Announcements