cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon TS8350 out of stock - will it be back?

xlarge2
Apprentice

Searching everywhere on interent I find that most detailers say "old product" "out of stock".

As my old printer TS8250 fall on the floor just after I ordered a complete set of ink, I need to find a simular printer and Canon suggested TS8350 which can use the same ink.

But no one in stock in my country and most other places.

Can anyone tell me if TS8350 will be back or out of production for ever?

And when?

6 REPLIES 6

MARK-OF-FUN
Apprentice
Sorry

"Sorry" don't help me.

May be the us-version of this printer is called TS8320, but it seems that TS8320 also is out of stock.

whynot
Contributor

I don't know where you are, but just in case you're in Ireland (republic of) and haven't yet got your new printer, I recently got one from [Removed link per forum community guidelines], where it's still showing as in stock.  (Unfortunately for most, it doesn't look as if they deliver internationally).  

Thanks, whynot.

I am living in Norway and it's still out of stock, but at little light in the tunnell, the largest norwegian distributor, Power, now mention expected delivery January 20th 2022. I promise to give a message here if and then I get the ts8350.

I hope you're in luck, xlarge!

Sorry about the link, Mods (forgot for a moment about avoiding dots etc!).

In case it helps anyone, the name of the Irish printer supplier got one from is 123ink .  Seems very reputable, established 2006 I think (hopefully a more viable business than Pixmania turned out to be).  They do original Canon inks as well (at lower prices than Viking), plus their own brand of compatibles.  

Announcements