cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma iX6850 Not Working

MAISIEMOO
Apprentice

After a lot of research i decided to buy this printer for A3 and being able to print on card.   The printer arrived on Wednesday and i spent the whole of the evening and Thursday trying to connect to my wifi.   After many phone calls to Canon, my internet provider and my supplier it still wont work.   Everyone blamed everyone else.   I finally got my internet provider to send me a new router which arrived yesterday and i changed the setting from 5.00Ghz to 2.4 and was excited to get the printer working... but nothing.   It still wont work.  I now cant contact Canon over the weekend and wonder if anyone has any ideas on how i can get this printer to work, Canon said something about a static IP address but i have no idea what that means.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Arthur

Welcome to The Canon Community, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however, we need to let you know that the Canon Community is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please CLICK HERE and select your country or region for your support needs.

You're welcome to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Announcements