cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma TS704 displayed error 5B00

Abiodun
Apprentice

I updated my Canon Pixma TS704 driver last month and today my printer displayed error 5B00. I have tried to clear it pressing the on and stop button as suggested by a website I visited online, yet the error still persist. Kindly suggest what I can do to clear the error. 

Thanks  

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW

Hi Abiodun,

Can you please confirm your printer model number? We do not have a TL series. We do have a TS series however, is that what yours is? 

I'm sorry, it is TS704

Thanks for confirming your model, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

`Thank you. I will find support in my Country.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

This error usually indicates the ink absorber in the printer is full or almost to 100% capacity. Regardless of any method you might find to bypass the error, eventually (sooner rather than later) the printer will refuse to print.

Service or replacement is the only option.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements