cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG7750 Showing Error Code B203

RPServices
Apprentice

Following the Christmas period and various events I thought I would print some photos for the guests to take away with them, for no reason the error code b203 has appeared with the message turn off the printer and contact support!!!

I searched around and see other have suffered this fate, does anyone know what this error means and why the printer is failing, its hardly had any use, new cartridges are loaded and following a printhead alignment check and print check photos were looking very good.
I did run out of paper so I reloaded the tray and then the error occurred.

All my cameras and majority of my kit is Canon so I will not be impressed if I have to just dispose of a perfectly immaculate printer for no reason other than an error message or some technical glitch outside of my control.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RPServices
Apprentice

I did fix this error in the end following the guidance and advice from others but I did also replace the printhead which I purchased online so thankfully the lovely printer is fully operational and back in service.
Thank You.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DKolins
Contributor

I don't know if you still have the printer but, I found this on Canon.Hope this helps.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART171445

RPServices
Apprentice

I did fix this error in the end following the guidance and advice from others but I did also replace the printhead which I purchased online so thankfully the lovely printer is fully operational and back in service.
Thank You.

I am glad your printer is working!!

Can you tell me what you did to fix your Canon printer besides replacing the print head?  Where did you get the new print head?  I am having the B203 error and plan to replace the print head but I am curious to know what else you did to your printer. Thank You.

Yes, same here. Someone posted a Canon link, but all it says is your printer is broke and call canon.  

Announcements