cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G7020 Issues with Speed and Multitasking

TenaciousM
Apprentice

I have a Canon G7020 printer/scanner and it prints and scans super slooooow.  Is there anyway to speed this thing up?  I have adjusted all the settings I can think of to the lowest to get more performance but it is still incredibly slow.  

Also, it does not allow me to print while scanning and vice versa.  Is this not possible with this model?  

7 REPLIES 7

TenaciousM
Apprentice

Anyone?

Hi,

If you would like assistance with this issue in real time, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums!

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

I am trying to get there, but I only get a white blank page after clicking this link.  Screenshot 2022-08-22 110017.png

Have you created a My Canon Account and registered your printer? You can do that at canon.us/account

I did.  Still get an error when trying to access that link.  

We've verified that the link works.  Feel free to give it another try.  You can also try using a different browser or accessing the link from another computer or mobile device.

Announcements