cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon G7020 Alignment issues?

alovely
Apprentice

Hi there! 

I have read muuuultiple manuals and other questions asked, however, I feel like I still can't get my prints to not have horizontal lines. When doing the manual printer head alignment I noticed almost none of my options were great. I've run Deep Clean and regular cleaning about 8 times now each. I've added pictures of the printer head cleaning test and the head alignment I currently have. I just feel like I'm not getting it 100%cleaning.jpgaligning.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, alovely!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.   To date, Canon USA hasn't released a printer with the model number "67020" but we have produced the PIXMA G7020 and the PIXMA G6020.  Is your printer one of these or something else?

That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Oh my goodness I'm an idiot. It's the G7020

Hi,

Since the alignments and cleanings did not resolve the issue,I recommend reaching out to Canon support for your warranty options. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

If the printer is out of warranty, you would qualify for the Canon Upgrade program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service or are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This program allows you the opportunity to purchase a replacement product discounted from the list price. Free ground shipping is included with your purchase.

If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002 Mon-Sat, 9 AM to 9pm EST excluding holidays.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements