cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SELPHY CP1300 Skin Color poor

oliverbumper
Apprentice

Hi,

I bought a CP 1300 Selphy printer and noticed skin color management is really poor. More often than not it prints too pale and nothing like the photos. Weirdly, Ive noticed it cant seem to get color correct for pavements on a sunny day, there is a definite yellowing when compared to the original photos.

Other than that its a brillant little printer but is really pointless if it cant manage printing people in photos for me.

Has anyone else experienced this?

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi oliverbumper,

So we can best assist you, we will need some more information. Please reply with the answers to the following:

• What version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer?
  • If you are not printing from a computer, are you using an Android or iOS device?
  • What program are you using to print?

We look forward to your reply.

Hello,

we have similar problem with the CP 1300 print colour. We are printing via phone with android. 

Do you know what could be the issue?

Thank you for your answer. 

Hi,

Are you printing from the Canon print app or using the Print plugin and printing directly from your photos? 

If you would like to speak to someone in real time to resolve this issue, I recommend reaching out to Canon support team. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements