cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurred Copies MX922 - Set High Quality Only- Printing From Computer is OK

vienna01
Contributor

Using the MX922 as a COPIER-

When MX922 is driven by Computer the output always is NOT BLURRED.

COPYING a B&W TEXT SOURCE that is clear and of good contrast, yields output on plain paper that is BLURRED.

THIS only happens when MX922 is set to HIGH QUALITY. 

When MX922 is set to "STANDARD" output text is NOT Blurred.

When MX922 is set to "FAST" output text is NOT Blurred.

This little table might be helpful.

SETTING               SOURCE TEXT           OUTPUT SPECIFIED         RESULT BLURRED?

Standard .                B&W .                         B&W                                         NO

High                         B&W .                         B&W                                         YES

Standard .                Color                           Color .                                      NO

High                         B&W .                         Color .                                       YES

Fast                          B&W                           B&W.                                        NO

Fast .                        B&W .                         Color .                                      NO

High                         Color .                         B&W                                        YES

High .                       Color .                         Color .                                      NO                      

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for the offer. I'll just use standard for copies it's good enough for the few copies I need.

I don't need to spend the additional time troubleshooting it or waste your time either.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi vienna01,

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issues. Please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST(excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for the offer. I'll just use standard for copies it's good enough for the few copies I need.

I don't need to spend the additional time troubleshooting it or waste your time either.

I reset to standard, but the copy is not as sharp as a computer driven one.

Announcements