cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blues print gray - G4270

jajarvis
Contributor

I just purchased a Canon G4270.  The colors are great except blues come out gray.  This includes teal/greenish-blues - all gray.  I cleaned nozzles, just to make sure that wasn't an issue.  No resolution.  I am just copying from the flatbed. 

Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Do you have a copy of your printer's nozzle check you can attach to your reply? 

We look forward to hearing back from you. 

Nozzle CheckNozzle CheckExamplesExamplesExamplesExamples

picture example.jpgSec Example.jpg

Arthur, I sent two relies with examples and nozzle check.  I scanned these two photos, but feel the scan does not do the colors justice.  The blues of the water and the teal/green of the mountains are not as true as original photo.  Also with the lighthouse, the teal at the top and blue of the water did not scan well. Hope this information helps. 

jajarvis
Contributor

I have recieved notification a response has been noted on my question, but I am not able to see any new posts to my question.  I'm hoping to hear back from customer service.  Thank you.

Hi,

So we can assist you with this issue in real time, I recommend reaching out to our support team. They can be reached at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST (excluding holidays).

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements