Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot download 5d Mark3 raw files

No problem for 6d. Using Mac 10.8.3 and latest EOS Utility. Will not work with PS, LR or Image Capture. No problem for 6d. Tried for 6 hours before giving up.

Sebring5 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I need the software

If anyone has a copy of the software I need a copy for I have lost mine and need the disk or disks!

joekk01 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IMAGEBROWSER EX V1.2.1 for Windows

Took me over a year to get this software running on a Windows OS, due to another poster on here that got his solution from a third party and shared it on here and it worked!  If you are running windows and your IB EX downloads, but wont open or acts ...

ceegee by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LiveView control in EOS Utility

Is there anyway to control the way LiveView renders the image in terms of exposure.  If we are shooting a dark garmet on a white background LiveView changes by darkens the whole image.  This makes it difficult to see what is going on in the dark clot...

kimbrun by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon EOS 6D also detected as Rebel XTi camera device?

In Winows 7 x64 whenever I plug in my EOS 6D, the EOS 6D device plus the Rebel XTi device shows up. I used to have a Rebel XTi, but that's the camera I upgraded.  I don't know why Windows thinks the EOS 6D is both a Rebel XTi and a 6D. The Rebel XTi ...

ddbear by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Video Editing Software

What video editing software will allow me  to import high resolution AVCHD from my camcorder and then do editing without changing to a compressed format or file? Adobe's Element II makes you change format once imported to a lower fidelity format / re...

DQ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing Digital Solutions Software to secondary HD

I have a small GB SSD setup for my OS and very few essential programs. I have a 2TB HDD partitioned for all other apps, programs and files. I am trying to install the software which came boxed with my AS4000 is. It never provides the option to choose...

02darkRS by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements