Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoomBrowser EX 6.5->6.9 update fails

Update from ZoomBrowser EX 6.5 to  6.9 fails, apparently unable to uninstall the earlier version, which also I  am unable to uninstall via Programs and Features in Win7 or with Canon's ZoomBrowser EX uninstall utility.. Any help is appreciated,Gary 

rencom1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos Remote and new features

It would be nice if Eos Remote could get some new features in the future. For example sending bigger images and make the camera to send the pictures automatic. Now, I will need an Eye-Fi card. Isn´t that ironic that I will need a wireless card with a...

Peter by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video special effects recommendations

Hi i use a canon 60d for mostly filming sports like snowboarding or off road racing. Im just wondering what effects would you recommend for sony vega and adobe after effects that are really entertaining or good looking? Also in the link of this video...

Workflow

I am something of a rookie. I am wondering where and if DPP fits into my workflow. I shoot Raw most of the time.Thank you!

john5697 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

1Dx, WFT-E6 and Macbook Pro running 10.8

I can't find anything "easy"... actually I can't even find anything difficult to get this combo to play well together. Apparently the Canon Utility doesn't work for streaming on a Mac. The WFT is a bad option for me since I need them streamed into a ...

rl_wood by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eos Remove won´t work with rooted HTC Wildfire

I rooted my Wildfire yesterday with android 2.3.7. Still, Google Play tells me that this app is not compatible. 1. Can I download the app somewhere else and manually install it?2. What is it Google Play checks so an install is made impossible?

Peter by Authority
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i get rid of zb thumbnails?

Tried to back up my photo folders to Dropbox, but the files and folders that I long ago used Zoom browser for, only have Zb thumbnails, and I can't open them in Dropbox.  How do I go about making sure I'm left with jpegs, and is there a way to get ri...

EOS V25.3 Mac Version not on Disc

I recently purchased a 7D and the EOS software for Mac is not on the disc.Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug! There are 4 files/folders on the disc Folders -   SOFTWARE   TroubleShootFiles   Autorun.inf   Setup.exe Everything on the dis...

tja451 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using RAW format

I am the new owner of a Rebel T3i and trying hard to learn all the new things that have happening in photography after a rather lengthy hiatus (~30 years!).  There seems to be some consensus that one is further ahead if all the decisions( eg. exposur...

BarrieD by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements