Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to recreate mov's .THM file (for ZoomBrowser EX)

It was always a problem to deal with THM files in ZoomBrowser EX. This oversimplified software won't cut movie files without the original THM files... 1. If only the mov file has been downloaded from the card, without the thm file, movie editing does...

icefront by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP, Mac and NEC SpectraView

I re- installed DPP anf everything is OK except to one thing. SpectraView creates a color profile but saves it in the hidden Library - where you click on GO and press the option key. I cannot acces it when I try to select Browse in color management p...

digital by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP and DLO

Hey Canon. Why can't I update DLO for my new 24-70 2.8 II? I have had it for over 16 months. My 70-200 2.8 II works. 

digital by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP issues

Quite a while ago I tried to udpate my 24-70 V2 DLO. It does not work. All my lenses including my 70-200 2.8 V2 work. It tells me it is updated but the tune button is greyed out when I try to use it. I decided to re-install DPP. I used my disk the ca...

digital by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem downloaded/installing Powershot A2500 Software

Hi,    I am trying to download and install the software for the PowershotA2500. I got the file downloaded but when I clicked on the file name to start the install, nothing happened. I'm wondering if I should start over from scratch and try again or...

WLChris by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Lightroom vs. other options (Aperture? what else?)

I'd hate to make just a really vague topic, but I'm curious what others are using for their stills workflow.  I use Lightroom, and so do most others I know, but I want to make sure I'm not in an echo chamber and not even aware of what I'm missing. My...

jfo by Rising Star
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon D70

Hi as a newbe in this forum, I wonder if you can help.I cannot get my computer to recognise my D70 this, despite loading all the included software. any help would be welcome.Thanks

ZoomBrowser - Has Canon dropped support for it?

I still use and love ZoomBrowser for viewing all of my photos, why you ask? Photos look super sharp in them, especially the Canon photos and it can view any type of JPG which is handy. I know that I can use the ImageBrowser but I don't like that I ha...

Photog82 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements