Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Start EOS Utility greyed out mac

Hi, I have a Canon EOS 20D and want to download the images to a mac (OS X 10.9.2) but the "Start EOS Utility" option is greyed out. I just downloaded this DPP version: dpp3.14.15x. Any help? Thanks!

Canon DPP clone stamp takes minutes to start up

The latest DPP version I use is 3.14.15 (3.14.15.2), I use it on an iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4Gb memory and OS X 10.9.3. When I want to use the clone stamp tool I have to wait several minutes (2-3) until it gets enabled and I can zoom in ...

ernest by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon DPP out of memory bug

For several releases now Canon DPP has memory related problems. The latest DPP version I use is 3.14.15 (3.14.15.2), I use it on an iMac 3.06 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, with 4Gb memory and OS X 10.9.3. Here's the problem: after a ling series of edits DPP ...

ernest by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoombrowser Ex

I have been running Zoombrowser EX for a while now, but recently it crashes with the messgae "Zb module has stiopped working". I have updated the software to 6.9.0.1, but still get the same error. I have in fact found the cause of the problem, and th...

ChasW by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! RAW and JPG

I want to know what is the difference between RAW and JPG  format?

karven by Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP versions

I have DPP 3.2.0.4 installed on Windows XP for use with a Canon 40d.  The solutions disk I have says 3.1 so I am assuming at some time I updated the software.  I have two questions: 1. A friend that has a Canon Rebel took a few pictures for me in raw...

judym by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Using file manager to see files stored on the camera

I use an EOS 350D. With Windows XP, uisn File Manager (Windows Explorer) I could see the camera as a drive, and could see the list of image files on the camera, select and download them etc. However, using windows 7 I do not see the camera as a drive...

ammonet by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements