Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS Utility Software and WIN 7

Greetings,I installed my Canon Solutions Software that I received with my 30D years ago on my WIN 7 computer.  When Iconnect the camera, the computer does not detect.   Can you help???

Resolved! Raw processing

I just have a few questions on processing canon raws. 1. I just learned that Adobe lightroom throws away all picture styles so that what I see on my LCD screeen is not what I get in lightroom. I saw the picture style correctiong thing, and I have set...

ImageBrowser EX 1.5.0.6 Still will not load on my machine

I used ZoomBrowser with no problem.  It did what I wanted it to do.  It helped me to organize my photos before I would manage them using Picasa.  Then all of a sudden a number of months ago, Canon decides that it wants to eliminate ZoomBrowser and mi...

pbandy34 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imagebrowser EX for android

Hey, is there a canon app that can auto-correct as good as Imagebrowser EX?I just love Imagebrowser EX autocorrect, it's really good.

Cha3m by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Remote pairing issue with iPhone 5

I have an issue with pairing my camera to my iPhone.I will describe in steps what I did and where it goes wrong: 1. I downloaded the EOS Remote app from the appstore2. I enabled WiFi on my camera3. I set-up a "WiFi-spot" with 'camera access point mod...

ImageBrowser

I can't install imagebrowser ex. "Installation has benn stopped.The Application may not have benn installed properly.Please run the installer again and fully install the application" please help me.

Screenshot (4).png

ImageBrowser EX - 100 picture tag limit - Really?

Was wanting to start organizing my pictures using the tagging features of ImageBrowser EX.  However I have found a large limitation.  When I try to tag more than 100 photos, I get an error to select fewer.  This seems horribly limiting as I can easil...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements