Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Browser EX won't launch after update

I just updated to the latest version of ImageBrowser EX, and it will not launch.  I am using Win8.1 in Mozilla Firefox.  The installation said to turn connect and turn on the camera, then push it to the still pic button.  I tried it that way, and the...

Kkay by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Rebel XT using Software for windows 7-64b

I have been using windows xp for my Rebel XT, I have my disks that came with the camera and i have up graded as upgrades were available from canon but when i used my computer to look and down load the upgrades for windows 7 64 there was no EOS utilit...

Resolved! OS DPP and Zoombrowser

I want to download DPP and Zoombrowser to a Win7 lptop, but neither seems to be available on the Canon website.

Clachair by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Noise Reduction Settings

HI, i upgraded from Digital Photo Professional 3 to 4, and it looks like the "Default Noise Reduction Settings" have been removed from preferences. Is there any way to achieve a default luminance and chrominance settings of 0 in DPP4?Thanks!

Station by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Digital Photo Professional

Hello, I am new to photography and the DPP. I use the Canon Rebel T3. I recently downloaded DPP, I uploaded pics to my desktop directly from the SD card, and I can see these in DPP no problem. I had also emailed some pics to myself that I had taken w...

MITAM by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Image Browser EX for Windows stuck in verifying

I am having the same problem (stuck in "Verifying the device")Using file IBXW_INST_1_4_0_5_U01_9L.zip of 2014-11-25 downloaded on 2015-01-10.Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1Rebuilding clean install on a new disk (minimal cruft)No USB devices connected except ca...

dbmoran by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Corrupted CR2 and JPG files.

I transferred 120 GB (approx. 31K pictures) to an external drive and now I can’t see the icons for pictures for many of the pictures.  And when I try to open the pictures using Picasa, which use to open the pictures, I can’t see the shots.  The pictu...

bathwal by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements