Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

utility update shows error

my T2i is toggled to my computer to use use Live View...love itSuddenly it doesn't work.I uninstalled Utility and reinstalled with CD, and it won't open.I installed Utlity update today and it shows an ERROR and won't install.help pls

VT2i by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Browser and photos in the root directory

Between new PC, update to Win8.1 and the "upgrade" to Image Browser I thought it wasn't working, so I've just been copying files from the memory card to c:\users\myname\pictures.  I went to use the imagebrowser today for something the windows picture...

DPP 4 Manual?

I just upgraded to DPP 4.2.32.0  Is there a PDF Manual for DPP 4?  If so where can it be downloaded from?

oldsurfer by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

NFC Connection Finicky

Camera T6iPhone HTC One M8Anyone had this problem with NFC connection?I've setup my phone and camera according to the manual and it worked great the first time.  Canon Connect would allow me to remote shoot, download pictures to my phone and view the...

Drivers and Software

I have the Canon T1i and have downloaded the EOS Utility software package which includes DPP and Photostich.The EOS Utility works fine, I'm able to connect my camera and upload the images to my computer but DPP and Photostich won't work. It always te...

After updating the EDSDK.dll application is getting crashed

Hello, I need help regarding my application which is getting crashed. I am calling SDK API's in CPP. I am using canon EOS 1100D and dll's1) DPPDLL.dll     2) DPPLibCom.dll     3) DPPRSC.dll      4) EDSDK.dll      5) EdsImage.dll   6)  MLib.dll    7) ...

cvutla by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP for editing program that comes with the EOS REBEL T3

I have Canon Rebel T3. Recently I had computer problems and my programs were wiped out.It is not the driver for the camera, but the editing program that came with the camera, where files were placed, cropped, sorted, etc. I have searched everywhere f...

Pommom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Remote and Camera Connect Feature Request

I love using these apps with my Canon 6D. The one feature that, for me, would make these apps more complete and infinately more useful is if I could set exposure bracketing (not just exposure compensation) remotely with the app. It would help to be a...

mscohen by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! DPP4 Remote Shooting doesn't work with 5ds

I've tried installing the Canon software that came on the CD with my 5ds on a Windows 7 64bit machine. Also tried the latest version of the software from Canon's website on Mac OS X. In DPP4, clicking on 'Remote Shooting' launches EOS Utility (if it ...

senduran by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Eos Utility software

When connecting my EOS 1D Mark IV to my PC, the EOS Utility program opens automatically, but when I push the button 'import pictures', there's a red 'busy' error message appearing in the left under of the EOS Utility screen, so I can't upload picture...

mlwilm by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Open source ES-E1 driver software

I am a user of the Canon EOS 1V-HS film camera, I also recently attained the ES-E1 USB cable which lets this camera interface with a PC. Unfortunately the drivers for this USB cable have not been updated for over 10 years.As this appears to be the on...

tbyrne by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements