Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP 4 - Crop Tool

Is there a shortcut to the crop tool in the new Digital Photo Professional 4? Alt+C no longer works and I can't imagine there is not a shortcut in the new software?! Really? Please advise! Thank you! 

klmphoto by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

delete button missing in Camera Window

HelloI recently upgraded to Windows7 Image browserEX and related Camera Window.  I can see all camera images in the Organize Images module.  How do I delete images in the Camera window if no delete button appears after selecting images? Camera window...

mms by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reformat needs a double confirmation message!!!

We bought a new Rebel T6i. My parents took it on a vacation, but my dad change the languge to chinese, which i do not know how to read and then i accidentally delete all the photos they took on their vacation because i didnt know what i was pressing ...

JayJayR by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility download at?

I have a new computer which does not have a CD drive. Where can I download the EOS Utility software for my T3i. I can only find a downlad for a update Thanks,Tammy

Luna by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! EOS Utility will not work after update - 70D and Windows 8.1

I hope someone can help. I updated my EOS Utility on July 20, 2015, and switched to EOS Utility 2, incl. the updater (an add-on installation on the Canon site). After that, nothing happens when I connect the camera and try to open EOS Utility. I can ...

ac by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 8 and Rebel Xsi

The  new computer I bought comes with Windows 8 and I can't upload the photos from my Rebel XSi now. I installed the software that came with my Rebel (ver 17.1) but it must be outdated. Or is there a different reason?If it's the outdated softw...

Vianna by Apprentice
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading software for Canon 350 HS to MacBook Pro

Hi just got a Canon 350 HS and the software for the camera won't open on the computer..can anyone help with this please? The reason why I got the camera was for the Bluetooth feature..whatever advice you can provide would be great thanks! 

EOS Digital solution disk ver 22.4 can't save edited pics

Tried to edit pics. When I click edit image the pick editor dialog box does not appear.  Instead the edit options appear.  You edit the pic then try to save but the save as dialog box appears with my pic folders show if Itry to choose the same folder...

Pick Editor box does not appear in Zoom Browzer EX

My Pick editor dialog box does not appear when you click edit.  Instead the edit options appear. After editing , when I try to save in the same folder it wants to replace the original file. When I choose a different folder a message appears There are...

CameraWindow not opening to load new pics to ZoomBrowser

I've had Zoombrowser running on an old XP desktop for 10 years. Plugging in SX130 IS thru USB would retrieve newest pics and load them in zoombrowser. This stopped functioning a month ago,,, "camerawindow has encountered a problem and needs to close"...

eastvan by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the software download for powershot SX60?

I am trying to figure out setting up the wifi to my comp and the manual say to download software from http://www.canon.com/icpd but there is no software availabe to download for the sx60??? Thank you fo ryour help,Skaelin

skaelin by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements