Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get a newer version of EOS Utilities?

I have not had any success on Canon's website.  The download menu does not accept this choice - it's set up for equipment.  The version I have is 2.12, which dates back to about 2011.  I even tried to log in to my Canon account, but the window box wo...

RAW Linear to Picture Style Standart

Hi,I'm creating RAW TIFF Linear file from CR2. If I apply sRGB curve to it in photoshop and save it as JPEG. My result does not match JPEG created from DPP with Standart Style.Question: Does Picture Style applies special curve to achive final result?...

lk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Map Utility missing

HiI recently bought the T5i and I purchased as well the gps locator GP-E2I have install the relevant software to my Macbook pro ( Snow Lion 10.8 edition) but it seems that I cannot find anywhere the map utility (if any) From what I read to the forum,...

Resolved! Problem with PhotoStitch (on OS X) when saving pictures

Hi, I have a problem with PhotoStitch (version 3.2.6, currently under Mac OS X 10.9 but the problem has already existed under 10.8), which makes the software completely useless. Stitching photos together works without problem. But when I save a stitc...

Screenshot PhotoStitch
dee7kay by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Browser 6.6.0.12 > Movie Edit on Mac OS X 10.9.5

I just installed Image Browser on a Mac with Mavericks OS. When I try to start Movie Edit I get an error that a Quicktime component needed to trun the Movie Edit task is missing. I have both Quicktime X and Quicktime player 7.6.6 installed.  I can ru...

Limmie by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Digital Photo Professional - Where is the HELP file?

I'm curious.  Am I the only person who has installed DPP4, and did not get a HELP file?  No one else seems to have the same complaint.  When I click "Help" in the menu, there is only one selection, "About".  Good thing I have used DPP3.

Resolved! DPP 4 software won't open old Raw Files

I went back to open some older Raw Files from 6 years ago that had been precessed with DPP 3.? but the DPP software shows this icon with the image and won't open it.  What's going on?

Capture.JPG

EOS utility 3 problem on OS X

I installed EOS utility version 3 (includes v2 and I've tried both) to my Mac Book Pro running El Capitan. I want to be able to shoot raw but review Jpegs on my laptop screen as I'm shooting. So I set up my 6D to shoot raw and Jpegs expecting the Jpe...

Riggers by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements