Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MacBook Pro Printer Drivers....?

I recently upgraded my OS operating system to Sierra. Unfortunately, I am unable to print to my Canon MG5320. I was able to scan successfully but the printer error keeps coming up when I print. I tried downloading the printer drives from the Canon we...

mrdesto by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using DPP 4 with G16 and can't get raw to batch convert.

DPP 4 fails to convert raw to Tiff and gives error message on all raw files. First time Ive had this problem. Using USB card reader as transfer from direct transfer of image files from camera to computer is currently not supported for OS 10.12.1. Any...

Digital Photo Professional HELP

Digital Photo Professional won't let me upload my pictures so that I can convert them from RAW to JPEG. It will allow me to click on This PC, then Canon EOS REBEL T5i, next SD, then I see DCIM and MISC and i click on DCIM, finally 100CANON will show ...

katy by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two issues - Auto Rotate and Image Resize

Ok,  I just upgraded computers from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and upgraded Digital Photo Professional from 3.?? to 4.5.10.1.  I shoot primarily a 7D Mark 2.  My photos do not auto rotate in both the computer or DPP.  I have the camera set to auto rotat...

jaxhouse by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

USING EOS REMOTE APP on 70D

Greetings everyone. Wanted to see if anyone else having a 70D and using the EOS remote App is having any difficulty also. I had used this older app - EOS REMOTE - with the 70D with NO problems, until canon released the canon connect app. After that r...

fireworks over the Niagara Falls, Canada

Corel PaintShop Pro X9

Has anyone used Corel PaintShop Pro X9? It seems to have the same tools as photoshop at a fraction of the price. It also came with software called "Fast Flick" which you can make movies with your photos. When I get back from Thanksgiving I will make ...

Resolved! Is Magic Lantern Safe ? Recomanded ?

Good day to you all , I am asking if anybody can hep & advise for about the magic lantern ,for my side i got to know that usually have good feature in video mods ,Howvere , i am not videographer , and i only shoot single images & intersestd in timela...

Janabi79 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

CameraWindow app for windows phone 8?

I admit that my canon 7d and canon powershot cameras have been collecting dust since getting a Lumia 1020. It is a beast of a camera phone, but I've also seen the s120 and s110's in action and the thing that really piqued my interest was the ability ...

wizll by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon EDSDK

I got the email saying "Your application for the Canon Digital Camera Software Development Kits has been approved. Please visit the following site to download the SDKs and their accompanying documentation:" but when I try to access the link using the...

abdalla by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements