Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Camera Connect Iphone

Hello, I have a problem with the Canon Camera Connect app on my Iphone. I have a Canon EOS M10. Previously the app has worked without a problem and I was able to import photos from my camera to my Iphone.However, now I connect the camera to the inter...

Naomi623 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Connecting EOS on mu mac

Hi there. I have an EOS 1100 camera. I often take photos and videos, and transfer tem to my Mac Pro for editing.But every time the canon software starts installing all kinds og software to my computer, and startup software. My old camera showed up li...

EOS Utility Live view

Hi, I was hoping to get some help from the community. I'm an endodontist which is type of dentist that primarily does root canals. I take a lot photos with my canon camera attached to my micrscope for patient education. The difficult with this is che...

Apple Aperture supports 7D mark II RAW?

In a couple days I will receive a new 7D mark II, which will be an upgrade from my 60 D.  The question just  occurs to me of whether my Apple Aperture processing software (on a Macbook) will be able to handle RAW files from my new camera. Does anyone...

Resolved! CANNOT CONVERT RAW FILE TO JPEG (PLS HELP)

Hi, I have a proble about my DPP, when i convert raw file to jpeg it says " Under this settings, files will be save with duplicate filenames. Check the file saving settings." and when i change the file name and save nothing happens.. Please help...

Digital Photo Professional problem with RAW

Hi, I have a Canon PowerShot SX 60. And have downloades the latest version of DPP. There is no problem with the JPG format pictures. However the RAW format pictures do not show up in the programme. Instead there is a big cross. Can anybody help me?El...

trautels by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos Not Saved to Cards?

5D Mark IV, everything up to date. It has been a while since I did any tethered shooting with DPP and EOS utility. Last night I made some tethered exposures. The JPGs downloaded to the Mac but no photos were saved to the cards. Where did I miss the m...

Davoud by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows codec pack for 7D Mark ii CR2's

Hi, For all my previous Canon camera's the Microsoft Camera Codec Pack (6.3.9721.0) was sufficient to view the CR2 files in picture viewer & explorer, a feature I enjoy very much to quickly delete blurry pictures or pictures with a bad frame.CR2's fr...

Wynand by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferred pics gone? HELP!

I had my Canon PowerShot SX610 HS set up to trasnfer pics ot my PC. Today, I transferred a couple of pics but they never showed up in my folder. I took some new pics to test and transferred again. It says tranfer complete but still can't find the pic...

RAW files in CS2

I can open RAW files in the  Digital Photo Professional program bundled with my 700D camera but cannot open them in my copy of Photoshop CS2 - is there an easy way of converting these RAW files into a form compatible with CS2 .

mike21 by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements