Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in DPP

When I'm in Edit mode in DPP, I have adopted a top to bottom, left to right approach in working with the software settings and its various panels. But that might not be right. Generally I begin with the Basic Adjustment Tool Palette, tweak what I nee...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Highlight/shadow display settings

I am trying to use DPP and its histogram to better interpret and control my highlight and shadow issues. It is very useful in helping me to determine where my underexposed and overexposed areas are in a CR2 image. The DPP default values for highlight...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't convert and save

Hello,  I just edited a RAW file and tried to convert and save as a JPEG. The dialog box comes, I hit save, the dialog box disappears, but the box that shows the file being converted doesn't pop up and my image doesn't save. It used to work. Now all ...

Gimpified

Have any of you guys used Gimp? What are your thoughts on the product? Last night I downloaded Gimp from its .org site and so far like what I see! While I have not even begun to scratch the surface, I can tell you that this is a very robust product. ...

John_SD by Whiz
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Macro photography

I shoot alot of  macro photography. I have a Canon SX60 and 80D. Is there a way to connect and Ipad / tablet to the camera to view what the camera is "seeing" so I can focus my shots precisely ( by viewing on a larger screen ). I am not interested in...

EOS utility doesn't work

As in common with a lot of threads on here and elsewhere, EOS utility doesn't work for me. I have tried the latest version and done all the usual things, but it doesn't see my camera (M6) in Windows10. My question is to Canon - are they working on th...

hartleyi by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility 2 crashes on startup

Hi, On my Windows 10 Pro computer, EOS Utility 2 crashes on startup, regardless of camera connected or not.It has been working without an incident for the past half year, but now this malfunctioning. I have tried uninstalling completely and installin...

rudibr by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements