Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Raw file processing for hobbiest

I'm retired and do photography for a hobby using a Canon Powershot SX60 saving files in raw+jpeg. I have GIMP 2, Canon DPP 4, Corel Paintshop PRO 2018 on my windows 10 laptop. I would like to know what software (Win10, Mac, or Android) other photo ho...

dbhuff49 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Downloading workflow, now on PC

Hi there, After 20 years of being on a Mac, I've made the switch to a PC for various reasons the other week. When downloading and sorting through hundreds of RAW photos that I wanted to edit on a Mac, (I shoot a lot of events)  I'd simply plug the ca...

Resolved! Digital Photo Professional 4 & 5D Mark ii

Hello, I downloaded Digital Photo Professional 4. When I plug in my 5D Mark ii however, the images I have shot do not appear.I tried importing them, but doesn't work.I am shooting in Raw.Is there a compatibility issue with Digitial Photo Professional...

DPP 4.7.1 Crop Settings

I've been using it for a couple of weeks and like it fairly well. The only thing I'm not a fan of is when I go to crop, the default setting is 3:2.  I always prefer "Free" because I am an OCD control freak.   Anyway, is there a way to change the crop...

Resolved! Any Windows 10 download software usable W/O WiFi?

Is there any Canon software to replace ZoomBrowser EX / ImageBrowser EX for use in Windows 10 that does NOT depend on Wi-Fi? I always download from the SD card, NOT by connecting my (pre-built-in-Wi-Fi SX-40 HS) camera, anyway, but now I can't figure...

Image Not Supported

All of a sudden the canon connect app is not downloading videos on to my iOS. Is anyone else having this problem. 

eos utility doesnt recognize t4i/600d

I have eos 2 and when I conneced the t4i and turned it on, the eos utility would start automatically. Now, for whatever reason, it doesnt even recognize the camera is even there! neither does my computer for that matter! I do hear the beep when I tur...

Canon update your software

Why after several years of users complaining about the software you put out that you don't fix the issues? I have an sx60 hs and your software does near nothing!!!

dbhuff49 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Drawing tool??

Hi!!So, when using the Canon Solution Menu EX, there are scans where I need to fill in some blank spots but I can't figure out how? Is there a drawing tool to use or a fill tool?

kkna44 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where are my photos? (eos utility software)

Hi, I'm new to photography so please forgive me if the answer to this is obvious!I have the Canon 750D.I took some self-portraits today using  the EOS Utility as a live viewer and a the canon remote shutter button. All seem to be working fine, I coul...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements