Camera Software
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit the pictures i took

It wont let me edit many pictures off the camera? I am not sure if it being RAW instead of JPG? I am new to the camera and editting pictures. If it does have to do with that how do i make sure all pitures are RAW so i can edit afterwards.

4.9.2 glitch

This morning I was going through a folder of around 500 RAW images I shot last night and with one image every time I would try to use auto gamma adjustment it would make it to around the 75% progress complete and then the program would close.  Surpri...

wq9nsc by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Photo app hijacks camera import

Windows 10 Photo application hijacks the import of images from my Canon PowerShot.  Does anyone have information about how to successfully set CameraWindow as the default application loaded when a Canon camera is connected via USB? (For the record, I...

perkcan by Contributor
  • 35 replies
  • 0 likes

What to use in place of Image Browser??

I know that Image Browser is really old and is no longer supported, but I've kept using it for two reasons: 1. I like the way I can browse all the images in a folder without having to actually open all of them in the app. 2. I like the fact that I ca...

EOS Utility crashes while remote shooting

Hi all, I've been attempting to set up a new computer. Without boring you all with everything I've been through I'll just tell you this: It's a late 2009 27in iMac. Intel i7 processor, 12gb RAM. Running MacOS High Sierra and attempting to run EOS Uti...

padmo by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Not Finding Camera

Hey everyone! I just got a Canon 600D from my brother to stream with. I wanted to use EOS Utility and use it as a webcam basically. However when I downloaded the Utility app it won't find my camera at all. I'm connecting it via mini hdmi to hdmi. Any...

joeman18 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EOS Utility Not Finding Camera

Hey everyone! I just got a Canon 600D from my brother to stream with. I wanted to use EOS Utility and use it as a webcam basically. However when I downloaded the Utility app it won't find my camera at all. I'm connecting it via mini hdmi to hdmi. Any...

joeman18 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using DPP in workflow with other photo software

I learned from a Canon Live Learning instructor that it is a good idea to first open a RAW file using DPP, and then saving it in a lossless format (for example TIFF) and then continuiing in the editing workflow with the file that was saved.  This is ...

DanSF by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

updated to DPP version 4.8.30

Hellow! few day ago i updated my DPP4 to the last version.I did it because the where 2 problems - 1. the program didn't used the screen card well:(Evan though i bought it for this reason.... I bought the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti because he has bi...

elyshama by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP 4.6.10 Auto Gamma Adjust - Insufficient Memory

I have one image where selecting Auto under Gamma Adjust results in "Insufficient Memory" with a forced close.It is only this one image I have experienced this issue out of 300+ images I have edited with this version of DPP.Do you want me to upload t...

dpp-auto gamma bug.PNG

DPP 4.6.10 Angle bug

I have some photos where I rotate and crop the image.But, when I return to the Image adjustment page, the image is only cropped, not rotated.If I re-enter the Crop and Rotate tool, the image is shown both with rotation and cropping.Am I doing somethi...

dpp-rotate bug 01.PNG dpp-rotate bug 02.PNG
hdohlmann by Contributor
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements