cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoomBrowser EX Updates for Windows 11 for older systems?

carolbarrington
Apprentice

After a layoff of many months due to illness, I tried to use ZoomBrowser X with no luck.  I am operating a Canon EOS 5D Mark II (2014?) ; computer is Windows 10, upgraded to Windows 11.  I tried downloading Canon's most recent updates and ZBX still refused to upload raw images to designated file.  Any suggestions as to how to update my software?

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You have options.  I don't think I would bother with zoom browser. EX. I believe it was intended for Windows XP or Windows 7.  

You don't need a utility to copy images from your camera to a computer.  Is it as automated, no. But you have to consider that you're using a older camera with a brand new operating system.  It's a great camera but as you know it's been retired.

Another option would be the EOS utility.2.  I know that older versions of the EOS utility came with both versions 2 and 3.  I haven't checked the latest version to see if 2 is still included, but I think version 3.16 includes both.  You can also use a card reader or just can't connect the camera directly to a USB port and browse / copy image files directly from the camera.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements