cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Browser download for windows 7

Irn89
Apprentice

Hello,

I had an old, I think A30, point and shoot that is long gone.

It came with Zoom Browser ver 28.2. As you can see I am still on Win 7.

Last year the software kept crashing. Talked to a tech that had me download a patch. That worked for a time and now back to the crashing.

Does anyone have any ideas on where I can find a download, that's safe, for this software, or even the crashing.?

Thanks, Irv

2 REPLIES 2

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

If you are using Zoombrowser, I assume you have a camera to want to use that with.  What model is that?  I ask because if it is a Canon, you should be able to get software for it from the support site for that camera.
While I loved Windows 7 (I was a trainer for multiple versions of Windows and Office), it is getting harder to get new software to work with older, and no longer supported operating systems.  Win 7 is in that category, and Win 10 support ends next year for several versions.

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you go to an early Windows version support site for your camera you should find a download for a digital version of the CD that came with your camera. It should have the installer for ZoomBrowser. (I have never seen a standalone version of the installer, just updaters). 
Then you can work your way up OS versions to get the latest updater. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements