cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VR Utility Premiere Plug in not activating

No1umfan
Contributor

I recently upgraded my computer and mirrored the old drives to copy them over to the new system. In the process my subscription activation to the Premiere Pro plug in for VR video no longer works. Its not clear how to reactivate the plugin. Really crappy error message pops up when I import my clips that isn't clear at all about what to do

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

It sounds like you cloned your disk, mirroring is a term associated with RAID.  

I'm sure the plugin includes anti-piracy technology, so cloning to dissimilar hardware may not be supported.  

I would contact Support for help.  They may need to assist you with re-activating your license on the new machine.

1-800-652-2666

Canon : Product Manual : EOS VR Plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro Instruction Manual (start.canon)

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

normadel
Authority
Authority

You need to call Adobe's licensing people to see if they can/will re-authorize the software on a different computer than it was originally installed on.

Announcements