Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to connect the EOS M50 Mark II with OBS

targetgurukul
Apprentice

hello team canon 

This is Me Siddartha From India 

I have just buyed new canon m50 mark II .  I Tried too many times to connect my camera with my obs but unable to do it with my laptop can you guide me how may i do it or provide me a sample video by using i can go furthur

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you explain exactly how you are connecting your camera to the computer and what software you are using to interface the camera to OBS?

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the M50 Mark II has “Clean HDMI” output.  Why don’t you use an HDMI capture device on your USB port?  Done!

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@Waddizzle wrote:

"Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe the M50 Mark II has “Clean HDMI” output.  Why don’t you use an HDMI capture device on your USB port?  Done!"

I totally agree. If I was doing this type of thing with my cams, it would be with a capture device.

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.

FloridaDrafter
Authority
Authority

This video is for the M50 and OBS and shows two ways to do it (capture card and EOS Webcam Util.), but I think it is the same for the M50 mark II. He even shows how to enable "Clean HDMI out" from the M50 mark II.

Here is the YouTube Video.

I hope this helps,

Newton

EOS R5, R6, R6II. RF 15-35 f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.2L, 85mm f/1.2L, 100mm f/2.8L Macro, 100-400mm, 100-500mm L, 1.4X.
Announcements