cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerShot G15: Digital Camera Solutions Disk compatible with MacOS (Monterey) version 12.7?

Lordstark45
Apprentice

How do I obtain a Canon Digital Camera Solutions Disk compatable with MacOS (Monterey) version 12.7? I own a Powershot G15.

5 REPLIES 5

Tiffany

Hi Lordstark45,

You'll find all available software downloads and drivers for the PowerShot G15 here 

Lordstark45
Apprentice

Tiffany,

Thank you for your prompt reply with the link. When I tried to install the software that came with my G15 several years ago to my Mac running MacOS Monterey, a message from Apple says that the Canon software is out-dated and Canon needs to provide updated software. There does not appear to be any software available at the link that is compatible with MacOS, only apps that run on iPhones or iPads. They require a WiFi connection between the PowerShot and the iPhone or iPad, which the G15 model is not capable of.

Are you aware of any third-party software that will allow me to download RAW image on the G15 to my Mac computer via USB?

LordStark45

Hi, Lordstark45!  We checked the link and everything's showing up just fine.  You'll want to double-check to make sure the correct operating system is selected.  For instance, my computer's running Windows, but I manually switched the dropdown to Mac and to version 12 and everything came up.

Hope this helps!

1.JPG

Danny,

Thank you for the answer. I was able to download and install Digital Photo Professional 4 to my Mac. I could not find the Zoom Browser software needed to transfer photos from the camera to the computer for editing with DPP4. The solution appears to be transfer the files from the memory card using a card reader. Am I correct?

Mike

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings ,

I've been following your thread. Last night, the downloads were available.  I'll notify the web team.  Check back tomorrow. 🙂

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements