cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help wire hdAlbum EZ

graypassi
Apprentice

I am woring on a book and want to add text in Spanish and need to use the ñ, á, é, í, ó and ú characters. I am using a Mac with an english keyboard, to create the characters above I jus hold the key down and oick the option I need, This does not work inside the hdAlbum EZ application, How do I create the above characters inside the app?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks, there is no spanish version of the app. Talkig to product support earlier (they were extremely nice and responsive) came up with the solution to write in notepad (using a Mac) and then cut and paste into hdAlbum, it worked. Product support will pass the question/request to product development.

Thanks for your thoughtfull response.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

BurnUnit
Whiz
Whiz

It sounds like you're trying to modify a screen capture of hdAlbum EZ for illustration purposes. If this is the case, is there a Spanish language version of the software that you can download, or is that not a workable solution?

The other approach would be to modify the existing screen capture by over-laying your new text characters in Photoshop, GIMP or some other similar software that works with layers.

Of course there's also the possibility that maybe I still don't understand exactly what you're trying to accomplish. Smiley Frustrated

Thanks, there is no spanish version of the app. Talkig to product support earlier (they were extremely nice and responsive) came up with the solution to write in notepad (using a Mac) and then cut and paste into hdAlbum, it worked. Product support will pass the question/request to product development.

Thanks for your thoughtfull response.

Announcements