cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac catalina wont openl downloaderimage.com

jmaffia
Apprentice

Happy Memorial day weekend, am new to the forum. 

I previously installed and used the new canon cloud service uploading photos from my EOS R to image.canon and it sucessfully was downloaded to my imac and imported into lightroom. 

I recently upgraded my IOS to Catalina 10.15.4 and it seems to have stopped working. I assume since that this is the only change in the process that it was from the upgrade. When i click on the app downloaderimage.canon it no longer opens. 

Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jmaffia
Apprentice

Like i said i was new to this but i didn't add that clearly i am stupid as well. 

i was looking for an app to open but it clearly sitting on the top menu and i simply had to click on the menu bar and click on user authentication and it is now working. 

My bad!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

jmaffia
Apprentice

Like i said i was new to this but i didn't add that clearly i am stupid as well. 

i was looking for an app to open but it clearly sitting on the top menu and i simply had to click on the menu bar and click on user authentication and it is now working. 

My bad!

Greetigs,

Welcome to the forums.  

Sometimes the obvious is right before our eyes.  We've all done it.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements