cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageBrowser EX Software Dowload

skiman44
Apprentice

I'm looking for a ImageBrowser EX download that I can replace my old (and no longer working) zoom browser EX. I had a Canon point and shoot many years ago and I used the zoombrowswer ex software to organize my photos but something happened to the app/program as it no longer works. I gave the camera and related stuff to my grandson many years ago and he no longer has it either. I want to continue to organize my photos as I have in the past and it sound like the new ImageBrowser EX would be the way to do that. I have searched the Canon website but haven't had any luck to locate a version that I can download. I'm not the best at searching and downloading stuff so any help would be appreciated. Thanks,[Removed email per Community Guidelines]

3 REPLIES 3

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

In order to best help you resolve your issue, we would need to know what camera you are trying to connect.  We would also need to know what Operating System and version number you’re attempting to use with the camera.

Thanks, ahead of time.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Sure, thanks for the response. I'm only using the ImageBrowser EX software as an app/program on my computer to help me view/organize my photos. The OS on my computer is Windows 11.

I hope this helps and thanks again.

y

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Please note, both ZoomBrowser and ImageBrowser were no longer able to be supported on Windows 10.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements