cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam software ( in my Windows 10) keeps saying I am a free user despite my subscription

photonslave
Apprentice

Hi,

I installed the latest version of EOS Webcam software from Canon USA website, and I purchased the monthly subscription . However when I start my EOS Webcam utility -> My Subscription -> Upgrade -> Login -> Sign in with my email and password in the browser that opens up , it does not still recognize me as a subscribed user.

I called Canon customer care about it but they did not understand why either, the only suggestion that had was to wait a couple of days in case the backend server did not recognize my subscription. I have now waited more than a week, and I still face the same issue.

Anyone else had the same issue ?

2 REPLIES 2

photonslave
Apprentice

Its a Windows 10 Enterprise software to be precise

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please review this document starting on page 4:

How to Subscribe (1).pdf

Perform the steps and ensure your subscription shows active in your Canon account. Pop-up blockers, anti-virus applications or corporate VPN might interfere with your subscription status. You may also need to try logging into your account using a different browser. Chrome or Firefox instead of Edge for example.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements