Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility Pro not opening or working using EOS R10

Dinkle
Contributor

Everytime i try to open the app it does not open or do anything

11 REPLIES 11

Tiffany

Welcome to the forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon equipment you are using and which operating system.  How are you connected?  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Dinkle
Contributor

im using a eos r10 and the operating system im using is EOS Webcam Utility Pro 2.0.30 I am using a USB

but I know this USB works because I use it for EOS Utility on my other PC

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wi-Fi needs to be disabled in the camera in order to use the USB cable.

Dinkle
Contributor

it is it still doesn't work

cfrank01
Apprentice

Even with a USB cable, I get no image from my 70D when trying to use it as a webcam!

same

Not sure what I did, but mine just started working.  I did turn the camera off and on a few times but I've been trying for months to get it to work.

im trying to stream but my EOS webcam Utility pro is not opening and my camera is not showing

Welcome to the Canon Forums!

It is inappropriate to ask another user for help outside of the forums on another platform. Please re-familiarize yourself with the guidelines HERE

The Forums aren't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, please call support at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666), Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET), or Saturday from 9am to 8pm (ET).

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find your support options. 

Announcements