cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam Utility 1080p and Login Support

Brobo
Apprentice

Today I jumped online and noticed that my Webcam Utility was set at 720p & I could not change it to 1080p. I am currently subscribed to the software so I should be able to use all features. I then logged out of my account from the software so I could log back in and hopefully it would fix. Now it will not let me log in at all through the software. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Any help would be much appreciated!

5 REPLIES 5

Brobo
Apprentice

Update: I have restarted again & now I am able to login to the software. However I am now getting an Activation Service Access Failure error message. It says to please logout and try again later. Again any help would be greatly appreciated! 

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Brobo,

I just noticed your update here. Based on the error that you are receiving, I would still suggest contacting our phone support for further assistance with this. They can be reached at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. 

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Brobo,

With the paid version, you should be able to adjust the output resolution through the Video, Settings menu item. Since you are having an issue with logging in at this point, I would suggest that you contact our Technical Support Team at 1-800-652-2666, Monday through Friday between 9:00 am to 9:00 pm ET and Saturday between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm ET. They would need to check you account on the backend and would require some more information from you to help with that.

xanderblanky
Apprentice

My girlfriend is having the exact same issue, you ever get this figured out?

If you're following all of the instructions as laid out in the guide (PDF download HERE), and you're using the paid EOS Utility Webcam Pro software, then you'll want to reach out to support at 800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). They're available Monday through Friday from 9am to 9pm (ET). 

Announcements