cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Utility Webcam Pro not recognizing my EOS 750D

Kevindox68
Contributor

I have a capture card and everything I searched on google tried everything and nothing is helping, now the pc does recognize usb2 video but I cant use it raw like this cuz it's basically just screen recording and the grids are still there, anyways I tried every software from beta to pro to others and yes I did make sure I turn off all the other utility softwares and still nothing

Screenshot 2024-03-07 021147.pngScreenshot 2024-03-07 021816.png

I am using canon 750d, WIFI turned off

8 REPLIES 8

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

“ I have a capture card and everything I searched on google tried everything and nothing is helping, now the pc does recognize usb2 video but I cant use it raw like this cuz it's basically just screen recording and the grids are still there, anyways I tried every software from beta to pro to others and yes I did make sure I turn off all the other utility softwares and still nothing.. “

Do you need to disable Wi-Fi?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

from what Ive heard you have to disable wifi to use hdmi

EWC Utility does not use HDMI. 

Kevindox68
Contributor

I still need help

You have been told that you need to use a USB cable, not an HDMI cable.  Set it aside.

yeah but for some reason the stupid camera wont recognize any cable unless it's pushes and angled in a certain way it's so annoying. I guess that means I need to buy a new camera.

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Help someon to help you.  It would be beneficial if you could tell us what OS you are running, as well as which app you are trying to use with the EWC Utility..

It goes without saying that you need to make sure you USB cable is a data cable, not a USB charging and power cable.  The best way to test your USB cable is to see if you can connect to the camera using the regular EOS Utility.

The online instructions also tell you to shutdown and disable the regular EOS Utility to allow the EWC Utility to access the camera.

tony34
Contributor

Hi,

Have you tried disabling the integrated webcam? Something about the presence of more than one camera seems to cause problems. I found anther issue where this was the case and disabling the integrated webcam fixed the issue. 

Disable Integrated Webcam - Settings, Magage Cameras, Select Integrated Webcam, Disable.jpg

-Tony

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements