cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Rebel T7 Trouble Connecting to iPhone via Wi-Fi

BAckeret07
Apprentice

Hi. 

I have tried multiple times to connect my camera to the Wifi on my Iphone. I have reset the settings on both my phone and my camera and deleted the camera connect app. However every time I try and connect to wifi it says “no internet connection” and it will not allow me to sync to my camera. How am I supposed to fix this and be able to download and look at my pictures taken when this keeps happening?

8 REPLIES 8

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 
equipment you are using. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

I have a Canon Rebel T7. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@BAckeret07 wrote:

Hi. 

I have tried multiple times to connect my camera to the Wifi on my Iphone. I have reset the settings on both my phone and my camera and deleted the camera connect app. However every time I try and connect to wifi it says “no internet connection” and it will not allow me to sync to my camera. How am I supposed to fix this and be able to download and look at my pictures taken when this keeps happening?

Greetings,

We are going to need the information that Tiffany requested in order to try and help.

"I have tried multiple times to connect my camera to the Wifi on my Iphone."

This might be part of the problem. Your phone is connecting to the camera, not the other way around.

Camera becomes the hotspot or host.  The mobile device is the client.

Have you tried a bluetooth connection?

We will need the above information please.  Until then we are only guessing and may not be able to provide meaningful answers.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@BAckeret07 wrote:

Hi. 

I believe your camera is limited to only making wireless connections with smart devices like phones and tablets.  Click on “Wireless Help” at the following link.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/eos-rebel-t7    

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@BAceret07.  Sorry I missed your reply by 4 min.

The wireless help link from the T7's product page appears to be broken or temporarily unavailable.

shadowsports_0-1679241020810.png

Canon has this resource as well.

We hope it helps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Our web team is fixing that link.  Thanks for pointing it out.

And now it's fixed! 😊

Mack023
Apprentice

I thought to share what fixed my issue . I eventually got rid of the issue by enabling and then disable the airplane mode option.

Announcements