cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Professional Pro not printing on new MacBook Pro M3 Max Sonoma

codegen
Contributor

I just bought a new MacBook 16" M3 Max running Sonoma. I downloaded the latest version of Digital Professional Pro (Version 4.17.20.0) as well as Eos Utility and webcam (the old laptop was a 2019 intel based MacBook Pro). Everything seems to be working (although I haven't tried the webcam and only used USB to download from my 90D), except for printing. I have an Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Standard Edition, and I downloaded the latest driver for it as well for the new laptop.  Trying to print from DPP just disappears into thin air. I have the print queue in system settings open, and nothing ever appears. If I export to a 16 bit Tiff, and print that from preview, It prints fine.

Any Ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings codegen,

If the functions of Digital Photo Professional are functional, like opening, viewing, and editing images but the issue is with printing, then we recommend on reaching out to Epson for further assistance on troubleshooting the printing issue. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

codegen
Contributor

Did everything epson said. Yet somehow it prints for every other application, but doesn't print only for Digital Photo Professional.

Hello codegen,

Are you initially trying to send a RAW file to be printed? That could be an issue for your printer. You may want to contact Epson for additional information on that. Since you were able to export a TIFF and print normally, I would assume that a JPEG would also work fine.

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello codegen,

Are you initially trying to send a RAW file to be printed? That could be an issue for your printer. You may want to contact Epson for additional information on that. Since you were able to export a TIFF and print normally, I would assume that a JPEG would also work fine.

Doesn't work for either raw or jpeg.

Announcements