cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't Upload Photos to image.canon from PowerShot ELPH 360 HS

lthele
Contributor

Hello,

I could not upload my pictures to the cloud (image.canon) using wifi.  It has "Error detected" message after going to searching, access point, a picture of camera & cloud and please wait.  Attached is a snapshot of image.canon link website.  Please help.

Thank you,image.canon.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ithele,

Your camera may require a firmware update. There is a firmware update necessary for continued use with image.canon. I have included a link to the Software & Drivers page for your PowerShot ELPH 360 HS HERE. If you try to access this page from a MAC computer with the latest operating system, you will not see the update. This is not an issue for downloading/installing firmware updates however. The firmware file contents are the same no matter what operating system you have. You can just click the drop-down arrow in the "VERSION" box next to the "OPERATING SYSTEM" box and change it to macOS Ventura v13 on the MAC side to see the firmware download. This will work just fine to get the download.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

John_Q
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ithele,

Your camera may require a firmware update. There is a firmware update necessary for continued use with image.canon. I have included a link to the Software & Drivers page for your PowerShot ELPH 360 HS HERE. If you try to access this page from a MAC computer with the latest operating system, you will not see the update. This is not an issue for downloading/installing firmware updates however. The firmware file contents are the same no matter what operating system you have. You can just click the drop-down arrow in the "VERSION" box next to the "OPERATING SYSTEM" box and change it to macOS Ventura v13 on the MAC side to see the firmware download. This will work just fine to get the download.

Thanks.  I think so too.  I updated firmware from my windows 11 couple months ago, but somehow it did not update due to problem with my SD reader from my HP computer.  I bought a SD reader adapter for my mini Mac, and will do the update firmware again soon.  You are also correct, the newest Mac OS which is available for firmware update is Ventura v13.  Thanks again for your information.

Announcements