cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarity slider dpp4

elviscova
Apprentice
I see the clarity slider in the tool palette, but the program doesn't let me use it. Simone knows how to activate it?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

It only works with a few new models.  I have a 1DX III, 1DX II, 1DX, and 5DS R and it only is functional with files from the 1DX III.  I haven't found it to be very useful so I don't think you are missing much. 

Although the 1DX III uses the same resolution sensor as the 1DX II, processing its RAW files is much more computer resource intensive so a lot changed with what it is doing with files.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

It only works with a few new models.  I have a 1DX III, 1DX II, 1DX, and 5DS R and it only is functional with files from the 1DX III.  I haven't found it to be very useful so I don't think you are missing much. 

Although the 1DX III uses the same resolution sensor as the 1DX II, processing its RAW files is much more computer resource intensive so a lot changed with what it is doing with files.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

Yes. Canon really upped the recommended computer configuration with the Mark III.

Annotation 2020-04-18 091036.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

elviscova
Apprentice
Thanks ...
Announcements