cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D problem not connecting to EOS Utility 3.17.2 for Mac.

gusfotosnv
Apprentice

I just got this camera and I am trying to pass my photos onto my computer. I have followed every step in the process of connecting my camera to my computer in order to download photos: adding a device to connect, pairing with my computer, downloading the files of EOS utility, and once I connect via WIFI/LAN, the EOS Utility 3 window opens and it won't show the name of the camera at the top, the three buttons will appear on grey and won't let me interact with them, and so. Also, when I try to wirely connect my camera to my computer it just won't load the images no matter how much I wait. The weird thing is that the first time I tried doing it through the wire it was very quick, but now it won't let me. The only way for me to download my photos it's through the app on my phone, but it is too slow and there are quite a lot of images to pass on. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Anonymous
Not applicable

If using the USB cable, Wi-Fi must be disabled in the camera. If you are only needing to download your photos from your camera to your computer, the fastest way is to use a card reader to transfer your photos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

If using the USB cable, Wi-Fi must be disabled in the camera. If you are only needing to download your photos from your camera to your computer, the fastest way is to use a card reader to transfer your photos.

Announcements