cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Canon BG-E20 battery magazine

Pilsner
Apprentice

Hi,

I have a BG-E20 grip for my Canon 5D Mark IV.

The battery magazine has a crack in it, and I need a replacement.

I cannot find how to order one from Canon, or another source.  Navigating the Canon website has me running in circles.

If someone could direct me to a link for parts for Canon accessories, or has another suggestion I would appreciate it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Canon Parts Dept
Canon Parts Order Desk at (866) 481-2569
Weekdays from 9 AM - 7 PM, ET.

Speak the words "order parts" when calling.  It will direct you to the parts desk.  They can tell you if the magazine can be ordered by itself.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Here is the link to Canon Service and Repair.  Not sure if they sell parts, though.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/service-and-repair 

Have you set up a Canon account?  You’ll need one.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Mike

Welcome to the Community Forum, Pilsner!

A replacement BG-E20 can be ordered here: https://canon.us/3DMwerM 

We hope this helps!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Canon Parts Dept
Canon Parts Order Desk at (866) 481-2569
Weekdays from 9 AM - 7 PM, ET.

Speak the words "order parts" when calling.  It will direct you to the parts desk.  They can tell you if the magazine can be ordered by itself.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Pilsner
Apprentice

Thank you all for taking the time on a Sunday to respond to my enquiry.  All of you provided helpful insight and guidance.

I appreciate it.

Regards,

P

Look also at used equipment dealers....UsedPhotoPro, MPB, KEH, B&H, and on eBay. 

MikeSowsun
Authority
Authority

The BG-E20 battery magazine is called the BGM-E20L. It is sometimes available for sale separately, but it might be hard to find. 

9302CF7E-D2BF-4DDD-82C4-C4404991D787.jpeg

Mike Sowsun
Announcements