cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greatest camera harness system..

JFG
Enthusiast

Hello everyone,

I have been backpacking my large lenses and equipment when I go on hiking shoots, which is ok.  However, I'm always in the lookout for easier and more efficient ways, to carry my equipment, and found the Cotton 3G camera harness system.  I don't know if anyone in the Canon community uses it but I found it to be a game changer.  One can carry two cameras, which I like.  It makes it a breeze to carry my R6 Mark II with my Sigma 150~600mm lens attached as well as my second camera with a Canon 15~45mm lens.  The system allows me to switch from one camera to the other without losing stride.  The thing I like the most is how secure my equipment is in their locking and tether system.   I got the Cotton CCS 3G Harness, however Cotton makes several models.  Cotton products are well designed, and high-end quality made to ensure the camera and Lenses are always well protected.  If anyone is looking for a good camera harness system that will make it easier to carry a camera with large or small lenses, check them out.  You can run, hike or jog, hands free with it.    Let me know what you think 🙂 

Screenshot 2024-01-22 at 7.22.01 PM.png

[]

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

"A good photograph is knowing where to stand."
― Ansel Adams

"There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept."
–- Ansel Adams

"You don’t take a photograph, you make it."
--- Ansel Adams
4 REPLIES 4

Danfaz
Enthusiast

I use one, love it!

Hi Danfaz, I also love it as it makes it so much easier to carry ones camera with a larger lense attached as well as a second camera with a smaller lens if one wishes to..  It really is a back saver, having said that it also allows one to carry a back pack too.  I'm glad I bought it.  

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

― Ansel Adams

–- Ansel Adams

--- Ansel Adams

Absolutely! I usually have a backpack on with my other gear in it, and main cam with telephoto on the harness for immediate access. 

Yeah, wearing a backpack along with the Cotton camera harness system makes it easier to carry other lenses and equipment.  It actually helps to balance it all out.  I just love the ease in taking the camera with a long lens out of the harness, point and shoot.  Went out on a hike yesterday and took some shots before the rain came back.  Only took the Cotton harness and my R6 Mark II with the 150-600 mm lens.  Loved the setup.

Cheers,
Joe
Ancora Imparo

― Ansel Adams

–- Ansel Adams

--- Ansel Adams
Announcements