Camcorders
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZR50MC won't record, will playback a previously recorded tape.

The camera has been in storage for three years in a hutch,  was headed to a pagent this past weekend so installed a new backup battery and a fully charged main battery.When I fired it up I set the date and wanted to test a new tape to make sure it wa...

Segmented videos on SD card

I have several Vixia cams in the 30/31/300 series. When I shoot a scent longer than a few minutes, the cameras separate the scene onto several segments on the SD card. In FCPX the videos line up just fine by dropping them into the timeline one after ...

camcorder purchase

My friend recommended the Canon Vixia R32 but the price is a little more than I wanted to pay.  Would it be foolish to purcahse the less expensive models? Also what does R vs. M stand for?  Thank you 

susan by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HV30 vs HFM40, low-light, sensor size.

I have an HFM40 I am trying to match up with my HV30. The HV30 has a 1/2.7" sensor as opposed to the M40's 1/3" sensor. Low-lite shots make it difficult. Why is the HV30, with a bigger sensor than the M40, so bad in low-lite? The M40 rocks the dark!

Canon XF drivers for Mac OS X 10.8: WHEN?

Ever since upgrading to Mac OS X 10.8, I can no longer work with native MXF files from my Canon XF100 camcorder. I can convert them to Prores with a 3rd party app, but that's not why I bought this camera. The website said these drivers were coming in...

Matching XF 300 with 5d mkII

I've been shooting a few things mixing both video from the 5d mkII and the XF300, and I was wondering if anyone has created a custom picture profile for the XF that matches up closely with the Neutral picture style of the 5d mkII?I know that the C300...

Which Camcorder should I consider?

I have 14 grandchildren and am not too adept at this new technology, so I'm looking for something that would be good but easy.  Any thoughts?

Carla by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements